Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Response to Essential Question #1

This enrty goes with the video below. My essential question is "what is love?" I don't know the answer to this question because I have never had a girlfriend. So I have been asking questions to answer my main question. For this post I am asking the question, does a guy need to do a task to get acceptance. In this example, Bugs takes dance lessons to get Lola's attention. This is sort of a long video but at the end of the video, Bugs gets Lola's attention and they fall in love. I know this usually won't happen in real life, but it is an extreme that could happen once in a blue moon. I basically just saw this video and thought it would fit so I hope it does and enjoy.

No comments:

background


Blue Retro Layout and more Myspace Layouts at Skize.com