Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Free Post: Uhh Ohh

It all started when I was around five years old. It had just rained in the little town of Olomana. The rain was a thick rain, and was almost sticky. It would grab on to you like linebacker that wanted to kill you. The rain had then passed but the roadways were still wet. I had the great idea to go over to my friend’s house that lived a block away. I wanted to go over to his house because he had all of the good games for Playstation that I didn’t have so I needed to go over.

I didn’t want to walk over to his house (because it was still drizzling) so I had another great idea of having my dad to drive me down on our scooter. He was willing to take me down on the scooter and soon after, we left. Bu this wasn’t one of those razor-push-scooter, ohh no; this was a top-of-the-line-engine-powered machine that would take me briskly to my friends house. So we started down the hill and the first turn was great. Perfect traction, wind blowing in our hair and no slipping. Then came the second turn. This one didn’t go that well. When we were turning, the front wheel had slipped on wet leaf and the tire had slipped out from under us. I had fallen on the gravel, face first, and of coarse my dad fell right on top of me. This had had to be one of the worst feelings that I had ever felt.

My face felt like it was in pieces; I had cuts and brutal scrapes on my arms, legs and torso. My dad, he had no scrapes or cuts. He had me to cushion his fall. And let me tell you, my dad ain’t a small person. I will keep his exact weight under wraps, but just know that he is a big guy. So back to the story, my dad first rushed me home so we could look at the damage. I didn’t hear anything crack on the fall so that was a good thing. Then I was rushed to the emergency room (that is about a block or two away) and taken care of swiftly.

The nurses took care of my mental pain, and the doctors took care of my physical pain. The nurses made sure that I was calm while the doctor did as much as he could to the damages. This fall could of gone a lot worse but I am happy that I was able to walk from the hospital in one piece.

No comments:

background


Blue Retro Layout and more Myspace Layouts at Skize.com